Thanks!

All other development questions
chrisc

Thanks!

Postby chrisc » 25 May 2010, 07:47

As an open source developer myself, I know it can sometimes be disenchanting coping with numerous (possible!) bug reports and feature "requests" that could sometimes be phrased nicer, so I thought I would just say a big

THANK YOU!

to the ALL various developers

While srcd is not something I use daily by any means! it is sufficiently useful that I have reserved a usb stick solely for use with srcd (you never know when you might need it!)

While individually some of the features may look minor or even obvious the way that the whole thing is put together is in my mind wholly in the spirit of Linux. It is both ridiculously flexible and incredibly easy to hack.

Well done and thanks again for a very useful professional tool.
(I recently updated my srcd usb stick and I am mightily impressed)

chrisc

Re: Thanks!

Postby chrisc » 25 Jun 2012, 13:53

I just wanted to re-iterate my thanks,

I have just recently updated my usb device that lives in my wallet, it has saved the day a couple of times.

Now when I updated it I expected a whole new theme / raft of features I probably wouldn't need - extra fluff, ad nauseum

don't get me wrong - I have no doubt there had been continued refinement under the hood, bug fixes - improvement in efficiency and so forth.

but its nice to see something that...

works well
does what its description says
...and doesn't suffer from the all to common change for change sake that is prevalent in so many projects today...

Great work!

probably can't afford it but I'm going to make a modest donation...

Return to “Other”