FIRST: AS ALWAYS, FORGIVE ME FOR ANY POSSIBLE ENGLISH GRAMMAR MISTAKE... ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE!
Since the SuperGrub2 Disk is still in its very old version, if you want the last version of SuperGrub2 Disk, it's a very easy operation:
1) Go to the official web site and download the recommended ISO (Floppy, CD & USB in one - Valid for i386, x86_64, i386-efi and x86_64-efi)
2) Rename it from super_grub2_disk_hybrid_2.02s7.iso to grubdisk.img
2) Open System Rescue CD using a tool like ISO Master
3) Browse to Bootdisk folder ad open it
4) Delete the existing grubdisk.img
5) Add the new one
6) Save the new System Rescue CD ISO
7) You are done!
Note: when you save the new ISO you have to rename it if you save in the same folder: the older one won't be overwritten.
Discussions about what to change in future versions (except software request).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests